1. These terms
These terms and conditions govern your use of all parts of our website www.danatek.cn, which is made available to you by Dana Technology Ltd ABN 82 133 845 478. Your use of this Site indicates your agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
2. Your use of this Site
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. All of the information (including pricing and product information) on our website may change from time to time. Please contact us if you require any specific information about a product or a service that we offer.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
When using this Site and the information and material contained at this Site and any linked web site, you and all other users are solely responsible for deciding whether the information is appropriate to your particular situation. You acknowledge that the information at this site does not take into account the particular circumstances of you or any third party.
You must only use information from the Site for your own personal or internal corporate use. In particular, but without limitation, you may not use, copy, reproduce, disseminate or communicate information from this Site for commercial purposes.
The Internet is not a secure environment. If you send us information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
You are responsible for information you provide to us through or in relation to the Site. In particular, information provided to us must not be fraudulent and misleading, must not infringe any third party’s rights, and must not violate any applicable law, statute, regulation or industry code of conduct.
3. Our liability to you
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
While we provide the information in good faith, we do not warrant that the information on our website, including information, pictures, colours and specifications, is correct, and we will not be responsible for any loss that results from you relying on our website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information or material on this Site or for results obtained from use of this information or material;
- Information at this Site is provided “as is”. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this Site. In using this Site, you acknowledge that the Internet is inherently unreliable and we are not responsible for any inaccuracies, interference’s or interruptions in providing this Site to you which are not within our direct control;
- We exclude all implied conditions and warranties, including as to completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information at this Site. If conditions and warranties are implied by law under the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar legislation and cannot be excluded, we limit liability to the extent permitted by law to re-supply or payment of the cost or re-supply of services provided at the Site; and
- We will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or reliance on, or use of, or inability to use the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or other legal theory, and whether or not we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
You indemnify and hold us and our shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the violation of these terms by you.
We own or license the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all works that appear on our website including the website design, pictures, graphics, brochures, colours and specifications (“Works”). We grant you a non-exclusive license to reproduce the Works:
for the purpose of browsing our website; and
in hard copy for the purpose of reviewing the material.
Apart from as set out in this clause, you must not reproduce, distribute, modify, upload, transmit, reuse or post any information on this website unless you have our prior written consent.
5. Our trade marks and logos
You may not reproduce or use our trade marks, logos, product names or business name without our prior written consent.
6. Links to other websites
This site may include links to third party sites. These third party sites may be developed and maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. We do not accept any responsibility for any third party site, including without limitation, the content of those third party sites. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, legality or reliability of any third party site. We do not make any other representation or endorsement in relation to any third party site or service available at a third party site.
7. Links to the Dana Technology Ltd website
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dana Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd’s prior written consent.
8. Governing law
The governing law of this Site is Hong Kong. We and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
Dana Technology Ltd – Website Rules
Last Updated: 19/10/2016
Prepared by the Company Secretary
Contact us for further information on how we can help you.