- Written by Chen Li
- Published: 2019-11-28
Derma pen, Dr Pen for scar removal
- Model No: Dana DRA6
- Item No: 18080010
- Min order: 1 piece
- Accept Min order: Yes
- Supply Ability: 10000 piece / Month
- Country of Origin: China ShenZhen
- Stock Time: 3 Days
1. Scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment.
2. Stretch mark removal
3. Anti aging.
4. Anti wrinkle
5. Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
6. Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
7. Hyper pigmentation treatment.
1. Minimal risks
2. Cost Effective
3. Short healing period
4. No permanent skin damage
5. No increase in sun sensitivity
6. Performed under topical anesthesia
7. All skin types can be treated
8. Thin or pre-lasered skin can be treated
9. Body produces natural collagen for long-lasting results
10. Enhanced penetration of applied products
0.25mm: Boosts application of products applied to skin; Anti-Aging
0.3mm: Improve skin complex, reduce fine lines, lighten pigmentation, shrink pores
0.5mm: Reducing Face Wrinkles, Anti-Aging, Acne Scar Removal
1.0 mm: Treating Cellulite, Removing Stretch Marks, Treating Deep Wrinkles, Skin Pigmentation
1.5 mm-2.0mm: Burn Scars, Surgery Scars, Treating Back Acne Scars, Deep Scars (Stomach, Thighs, Legs, Breasts), Hair Loss treatment.
How many Derma pen treatments are needed?
Your medical professional can consult you on a prescribed treatment. Different skin conditions need specific treatment regimens, as well as being affected by the age of each patient. 2-3 aggressive Derma pen treatments will provide a noticeable difference, however 5-6 Derma pen treatments will show the most dramatic results. It is important to work with your practitioner on what treatment specifics to observe. Once the treatment has the desired effect, it is important to maintain collagen stimulation by returning to your practitioner, or performing a new Derma pen treatment every 12-24 weeks.